Please review our detailed accepted shipping terms, return policies and other information below the item specifications.
Mr. Steam MRS MSSUPER5 Steambath Generator Mr. Steam Standard Features Compact, Fits within a Cabinet, Closet, Vanity, Basement, or Heated Attic Stainless Steel Resevoir Industrial, Large Diameter, Serviceable Heating Element Modular "Snap-In" Connections Electronic Water-Level Control System Full-Port Drain Valve. Limited Lifetime Steam Generator Parts Warranty Self-Diagnostic LED Indicators All Models UL/eUL Listed and CE Operation Certified Max Room Vol. Cu.Ft.: 1075 KW: 24.0 Wire Size (AWG): 6 Water Usage Gallons: 3.2 Dimensions: 16" L x 18-1/2" H x 7-7/8" D Safety Features UL Recognized Electronic Controller System Built-In, Low-Voltage 24-Volt Control 60-Minute Electronic Countdown with 75-Minute Limiting Safety Back-Up ASME Safety Valve Required Plumbing Water Supply (3/8" NPT) Steam Outlet (1/2" NPT) Safety Valve (3/4" NPT) Drain (1/2" NPT) Steam Head (1/2" NPT) Locate Steam Head 6 - 12 Inches Above Floor. For Tub/Shower Enclosures, Install 6 Inches Above Tub Top Edge. Consult with Supplier of Acrylic, Fiberglass and Other Non-Heat Resistant Enclosures for Recommended Steamhead Location. An Acrylic Shield is Available for These Installations (Part Number 103938).
Please inspect your packages. Feel free to use the following guidelines below.
Note – Please contact us at to report any damage. Do not request for freight to be left without signature.
For inspecting freight shipments (typically appliances and other large items):
1. Inspect all packages for external damage.
a. If you notice any external damage, please note upon delivery and inspect the contents. If the driver does not let you do this, call our office right away. If you are unable to reach the office for any reason, refuse the package back to the delivery terminal. Tell the shipper not to return the freight to us until they have contacted us. In any case, contact our office as soon as possible in this situation
2. If there is no visible external damage, please sign for the freight and accept your delivery. You may also write a note on the paperwork that states "Not yet inspected for concealed damage". However, you still must open and inspect all products within 48 hours and advise if problems exist.
a. Note - Signing for your delivery without noting damages indicates (legally) that you have received your freight in good condition
3. Please inspect your items for concealed damage after the freight service has left. If any product has damage, please notify us within 48 hours for us to be able to file a claim with the shipper. Damages claimed after the initial 48-hour period cannot be considered. Thank you.
For inspecting other shipments (typically faucets, sinks and bathtubs):
1. Please inspect item for any damage or missing parts.
a. We ship overstock items that have been through the system quite a few times so the box itself may have damage. Please don’t worry about box condition.
2. If there is any damage, missing parts, etc., please contact us and we will work for you to resolve the problem or simply accept the return.
Shipping and Handling:
Free Curbside Shipping in The Continental U.S. Our free shipping includes delivery to residential or commercial locations but it does NOT include lift gate delivery at curbside at destination. No inside delivery is included in the free shipping offered. If you require curbside lift gate or inside delivery or any other special service, please contact us and we will work together to meet your requirements but white glove service charges are additional.
Items are usually shipped within 2 to 3 business days. If we are not able to ship it within the time frame we will inform you as soon as possible. Almost all appliances are shipped on pallets.
NOTICE: We do not ship if we do not have a direct phone number of the buyer. After making payment please make sure you send us a direct phone number. Phone number is needed for the freight company to arrange the delivery.
All Returns must be made within 14 days from the date of delivery.
(1) If a customer wishes to return an item due to a malfunction; he/she must allow us one chance to service the appliance or consult on other items (faucets, bathtubs, lighting, etc.) before a return can be made.
(2) A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns except for faucets and other ground deliveries that are not covered under (1).
(3) The return shipping and packaging charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
(4) Customers will be credited for the returned item once it arrives back and is inspected.
HHP provides a one year warranty from date of purchase on top of any remaining manufacturer warranty for appliances. The manufacturer’s warranty must be used before ours.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Heights Home Products