PLEASE READ INSPECTION GUIDELINES IN FULL! IF NOT FOLLOWED, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RESOLVE SOME ISSUES.
For inspecting freight shipments (typically appliances and other large items):
1. Inspect all packages for external damage.
a. If you notice any external damage, please note upon delivery and inspect the contents. If the driver does not let you do this, call our office right away. If you are unable to reach the office for any reason, refuse the package back to the delivery terminal. Tell the shipper not to return the freight to us until they have contacted us. In any case, contact our office as soon as possible in this situation. If the item is ACCEPTED with external damage we will not be able to refund the item. PLEASE INSPECT
2. If there is no visible external damage, please sign for the freight and accept your delivery. You may also write a note on the paperwork that states “Not yet inspected for concealed damage”. However, you still must open and inspect all products within 48 hours and advise if problems exist.
a. Note – Signing for your delivery without noting damages indicates (legally) that you have received your freight in good condition.
3. Please inspect your items for concealed damage after the freight service has left. If any product has damage, please notify us within 48 hours for us to be able to file a claim with the shipper if it occured in transit. Damages claimed after the initial 48-hour period cannot be considered. Thank you.
For inspecting other shipments (typically faucets, sinks and bathtubs):
1. Please inspect item for any damage or missing parts.
a. We ship overstock items that have been through the system quite a few times so the box itself may have damage. Please don’t worry about box condition.
2. If there is any damage, missing parts, etc., please contact us and we will work for you to resolve the problem or simply accept the return.
Shipping and Handling:
Free Curbside Shipping in The Continental U.S. Our free shipping includes delivery to residential or commercial locations but it does NOT include lift gate delivery at curbside at destination. No inside delivery is included in the free shipping offered. If you require curbside lift gate or inside delivery or any other special service, please contact us and we will work together to meet your requirements but white glove service charges are additional.
Items are usually shipped within 2 to 3 business days. If we are not able to ship it within the time frame we will inform you as soon as possible. Almost all appliances are shipped on pallets.
NOTICE: We do not ship if we do not have a direct phone number of the buyer. After making payment please make sure you send us a direct phone number. Phone number is needed for the freight company to arrange the delivery.